Sunday, October 10, 2010

Snowman Card

Hi everyone!
I hope you all are having a great Sunday!  I have been very busy this weekend.  I hosted a scrapbooking day at my house.  So yesterday, a few ladies came over to scrap, and get other projects done.  I got a lot done.  I made 25 Cards for Soldiers.  If you would like to make some cards for soldiers just go to the cricut website at www.cricut.com and click on community and scroll down to Cards for Soldiers..  You don't have to do as many as I did or you can do more.  Its completely up to you!  I just enjoy making cards for our men and women over seas who are fighting for my freedom. Anyways, I also completed a brag book for my mom of my daughter.  So I feel like I accomplished a lot!

Here is a card I made for My Pink Stamper's Saturday Challenge.  I had a lot of fun making this card and I didn't even use the cricut.  Can you believe that?  I can't believe it either.  All paper was from DCWV Textured Christmas Mat Stack.  The snow globe, snowman, and snowflakes are all stamps from Stampin' Up.  I colored the images in with colored pencils.  The satin ribbon is 5/8" from Walmart.  And then I tied a simple bow.  Very simple and cute!  Thank you so much for visiting me and I hope your week goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment