Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cute Card Challenge

Hi Everyone!
I hope your week is going well.  My week has been pretty good so far.  This is a card I made for My Pink Stamper's Card Challenge.  All it has to be is cute and I think this card is really cute!

The girl was cut at 3.5 inches and she's from the Everyday Paper Dolls cart.  All of her accessories were cut to match.  I then used a 1 in. face from Peachy Keen's Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  I colored the cheeks in with Stampin' Up Pastels in Blush Blossom.  All paper was out of my scrap bin except for the background paper that was from the DCWV Stack 7.  The ribbon is a brown satin from Walmart.  I crumpled the leaves up and then rubbed them in Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, and dried the leaves with my heat tool.  I then popped the girl and the leaves up with pop dots.  The "Autumn Blessings" stamp was from a pack by Inkadinkado from Joann's.  Thank you all for visiting my blog and I hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment