Saturday, October 23, 2010

Color Challenge From My Pink Stamper Live

Hi everyone!
I have been busy lately getting Christmas Cards done for my family and last night I took some time out to watch My Pink Stampers' Live Broadcast.  It was a lot of fun to watch them and if you would like to watch the Live Broadcast click here!  The challenge was to make something using the colors pink, purple, and green.  So here's what I made:




The blue base and the green grass are from a multicolored cardstock pack from Walmart!  The base was cut at 4 1/2in x 9in.  The green grass was cut from my gypsy and its measured at 6 1/4in x 4 1/2in.  The butterfly and its layer are from the Disney Pooh and Friends Cart cut at 3 1/2in.  The pink sating ribbon is from Walmart and I used My Pink Stampers Cheater Method to attach it to the base.  The butterfly was popped up using 3M foam tape.  I then stickled the butterfly using Coffee Ice Stickles.  The "I miss you" stamp was from a stamp set from Joann's.  Sorry I don't know the manufacturer.  Thank you for your time in stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.  Comments are welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment