Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!
I have been working on my Christmas Cards and I made a few of these. I had so much fun making these!

The card base is white cardstock from Target cut at 9in by 6 1/4in.  The next layer is a red cardstock from my scarp paper stash cut at 4 1/4in by 6in.  The next layer is a shimmer white paper I picked up at a scrapbook expo from a retailer (forgot their name too!), cut at 4in by 5 3/4in.  I then cuttlebugged 3/4 of that layer with a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder.  The ribbon I bought from a garage sale.  It was a very old ribbon that I thought looked very vintage.  The tree I cut using my gypsy from the Paper Doll Dress Up cart at 3.5in.  I then popped the tree up with pop dots and stickled the tree using Diamond, Xmas Red, Golden Rod, and Green.  The Merry Christmas stamp is from Stampin' Ups Season's Greetings Stamp Set, stamped in Black by a la mode ink.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment