Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Sports" theme Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm a big fan of Emma's over at My Creative Time and she has a Throwback Thursday Challenge that's sports themed.  The requirements for the challenge are that it must be original, sports theme, use any older cartridge as long as its sports related, and linked to her site.  Click here if you'd like to take part in her challenge and see her videos.   Here's what I did.



The base is white cardstock from walmart cut at 6 1/4" x 9".  The baseball layer is from Best Creations and it has some sparkle on it and it was cut at 6" x 4 1/4".  The baseball players were from the Baseball cartridge and were cut out of green and black core'dinations cardstock at 3 1/2".  The words "play ball!" are also from the Baseball cart and were cut at 1".  Thank you for coming to my blod and I hope the rest of your weekend is a great one!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! I AM A HUGE FAN OF BASEBALL!!! ESPECIALLY W/MY GIANTS' HUGE WIN TONIGHT!!! WHOOHOO!! YOUR CARD IS JUST PERFECT!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete