Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Pumpkin Men Card

Hi everyone! 
I am a big fan of My Pink Stamper so I try to do all the challenges that I can.  Here's the one I came up with for today's challenge to make something  Halloween or Fall themed.

Recipe:
Gypsy for flipping image and arranging on mat
Stretch Your Imagination Cart: 2 Pumpkin Men cut at 3.75 Inches and their layers.
Stickles in Diamond
Studio G Clear Stamps
Zig 2 Way glue pen and Monoadhesive
Black Satin Ribbon from Walmart
Brown card stock from Best Occasions card stock stack
All other paper was out of my scrap bin so I don't know who its from. Sorry :-(

I hope you all like it and thank you for visiting my blog!  Oh, and don't forget to check out My Pink Stamper's blog to enter into her challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment