Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Card for Soldiers

Hi Everyone!
I hope your week is going well so far. Mine has been very busy!  I signed up on the cricut message board to make cards for soldiers for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

The Olive color ribbon was from Walmart and I used the My Pink Stamper cheater method to save ribbon and I tied a very simple bow on it.  I cut the leaf out of brown card stock at 4 inches from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and glued it on with Zig Two Way glue pen.  Than I welded the "GIVE" and the "THANKS" using the gypsy and cut out the "GIVE" at 1 inch out of burnt orange paper and "THANKS" at 3/4 inch out of light brown paper. I sent the "GIVE" and the "THANKS" through the Xyron and stuck them on the background paper which I found in a local scrapbook store.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week and thank you for stopping by my blog!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment