Friday, September 24, 2010

Card Box

Hi everyone!  I know its been a while since I've posted anything, but it has been really busy around here!  Such is life, right?!?!  

Well, I have been working hard all week on this project. I took paper from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack!  I love this stack.  I love all of the colors and the glitter! I covered a regular shoe box with the paper using red tape adhesive.  I used purple ribbon from Walmart for around the box and pink satin ribbon from Walmart for on top.  I used prima flowers and the brads were by Petaloo and Little Yellow Bicycle and they were popped up using pop dots. The decor tag was cut from the Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge cut at 4.5 inches from white shimmer paper and the shadow cut from Blue paper from the Blossoms and Butterflies stack at 5.5 inches. I then used the cricut markers in pink and drew with the cricut the word Cards on it from the Gypsy font cartridge.  I used pop dots on both the shadow and the the top layer to give it more dimension!  I then used stickers from K & Company called Berry Sweet for the sides of the box.   I love it and I can't wait to put all the cards I make into it!  Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment