Sunday, September 5, 2010

1st Birthday 2 Page Layout

Hello again!
Like I said, I have been very busy.  This was a very simple and easy 2 page scrapbook layout.  It took me 5 minutes!  Can you believe that?  I can't and that's why I love it!  So easy yet soooo cute.  We had some professional pictures done for her 1st Birthday even though she's 3 now.  Yes, I'm really trying to catch up and I'm almost done.

The adorable paper is from a scrapbook store where I live but made by Creative Imaginations called Clouds & Banners.  The Banner states,"happy birthday to you".  I backed the pictures in pink paper and chalked up the edges with Color Box ink in Dark Brown to make the pictures stand out.  Then the stickers are from sticker packs from EK Success.  Thanks again for coming to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment