Monday, November 15, 2010

My Mind's Eye

Hi All,
I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to their week.  Tonight I went to a class at my nearby scrapbook store on making a special days to remember book.  It's soooo cute!  I go to these to get ideas and to also get inspired to make other things!  So I made this card using a My Mind's Eye Paper and Accessories Pack.  It's from the Colorful Christmas and the Merry Days of Christmas collections.  I love this paper!  It's all Christmas paper and accessories like trees, snowflakes, tags, sentiments, people, snowmen, cute snow bears, and borders.  I had a lot of fun making this card even though I didn't use my cricut!  I can't believe it either!  Isn't the snowman just the cutest thing?!  I love love love snowmen!  Thank you for stopping by to visit me and I hope you have an awesome week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment