Monday, November 1, 2010

6 Free Cartridges!!!

Hi everyone!
I am sooooo excited for this!!  If you have bought and registered your Gypsy by October 31, 2010, you get 6 Free Cartridges.  The 6 are Blackletter, Christmas, Indie Art, Printing Press, Smiley Cards, and Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More!!!  I can't wait to use these!  All you have to do is make sure your Gypsy is plugged in to your cpu via USB cord that came with your Gypsy, and makes sure your Gypsy is plugged into an outlet.  Open up the Gypsy Sync software and it'll prompt you to download the new software called CricutSync.  Download and save the software to your cpu.  Update your Gypsy like you would in Gypsy Sync!!!  DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR GYPSY NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!!

I hope this helps!  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are as excited as I am to be getting these free cartridges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment