Monday, August 30, 2010

Thinking of You Card


Hi Everyone!Today, I made a cute and simple card using Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge and Accent Essentials.  I cut out the Fireflies from yellow card stock and blingged(if that's even a word) them up with Stickles.  I then cut out the firefly holder/canister from dark blue card stock at 3 3/4 inches.  I used my swiss dots cuttlebug folder (I like this one) and cuttlebug on the light blue paper to give it texture.  Then I cut out the scalloped squares from the Accent Essentials cart.  The white scalloped square is shimmer paper to make it pop. I then used pop dots from Walmart to pop up the fireflies and then I used foam tape to pop up the holder/canister.  I then used ribbon from Michaels called Dancer.  Thank you for coming to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love this card! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete