Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Holly Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!
Today I decided to start making Christmas cards.  I actually made 4 of these.  I used the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge on this one.  I got the white card stock from a stack from Walmart.  I love buying their cheap white card stock!  The red, white, and green polka dotted paper was from a DCWV Christmas mat stack.  I cut the holly out of green paper at 3 1/4 inches and the berries from Christmas red card stock I bought from scrapbooking store where I live.  I also used red ribbon from Walmart. I used a Merry Christmas stamp from a holiday stamp set I bought from JoAnns.  I then blingged the holly and berries up with Xmas Red and Green Stickles.  I love these cards! So cute and very easy to make!  Thank you for coming to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment