Sunday, July 10, 2011

Princess Castle

Hi Everyone,
I hope your weekend has been a great one.  Here in my neck of the woods it's been a bit warm but mother nature has decided to cool down to the mid 80's!!  Okay, my DD is going to be 4 in a couple of weeks so I decided to get started on the goodie bags, crowns, wands, and this castle!  It's from the Once Upon a Princess Cart.  I cut everything at 8inches and I used DCWV cardstock.  I did have to use my gypsy in order to get all of the tower tops on the mat.  I will bling it up a bit before the party but I wanted everyone to see it because it looks like something that's very difficult to do in the book but it's truly not.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. That's SO cute!!! It does look like something that would have been difficult. I can't wait to start doing my own birthday parties...:)

    ReplyDelete